What personally-identifiable information is collected?
VTBEXCHANGE collects personally-identifiable information (“Personal Info”) on certain areas of the Site when users register, request information or a response, sign up for events, apply for jobs, and participate in user posting areas, such as bulletin boards, discussion forums, blogs, and surveys. The personally-identifiable information collected may include, without limitation, your access ID/password, company or school affiliations, and contact information (names, mailing and e-mail addresses, and phone/ fax numbers).
How may my Personal Info be used?
VTBEXCHANGE uses your Personal Info to fulfill your requests for information, process your requests to participate in events, and review and consider any employment-related inquiries that you may submit. We may keep any of your Personal Info on file and use it to contact you for recruiting purposes. VTBEXCHANGE may also use Personal Info in analyzing site user behavior in order to measure interest in specific items posted on our Site. The e-mail addresses provided at registration allow VTBEXCHANGE to send e-mails to individuals based on the areas of interest that they indicate during the registration process. VTBEXCHANGE uses Personal Info collected from cookies and IP addresses as described below.
GDPR Compliance with software use
We collect your public profile data only from the consent that you grant before initiating Social Login, from the social network used to login into our website. This data includes your first name, last name, email address, link to your social media profile, unique identifier, and link to your social profile avatar. This data is used to create your user profile on our website. You can revoke this consent at any time by sending us an email.
Are cookies and IP addresses used?
Is personally-identifiable information disclosed to third parties?
VTBEXCHANGE will not intentionally disclose (and will take commercially reasonable steps to prevent the accidental disclosure of) your Personal Info to third parties (i.e., persons or entities that are not affiliates of VTBEXCHANGE) except as set forth in this Policy.
- VTBEXCHANGE may disclose your Personal Info to third parties as required or permitted by the laws, rules, and regulations of any nation, state, or other applicable jurisdiction;
- VTBEXCHANGE may disclose your Personal Info to third parties who deliver information from us to you for the purpose of performing such delivery;
- VTBEXCHANGE may disclose your Personal Info if, in connection with submitting the information, you consent to such disclosure;
- VTBEXCHANGE may disclose contact information for you in response to inquiries by bona-fide rights owners in connection with allegations of infringement of copyright or other proprietary rights arising from information you have posted on the Site or otherwise provided to VTBEXCHANGE;
- If VTBEXCHANGE and/or any of its affiliates merges with or sells substantially all of its assets or a majority of its equity to a third party, information collected by VTBEXCHANGE or such affiliates on their Web sites may be disclosed to and become owned by the merged entity or third party. Any such merged entity or a third party may have different privacy policies.
Links to third-party sites
We may provide links to third-party Web sites as a service to our users. In addition, some of the content appearing to be on this Site is in fact supplied by third parties, for example, in instances of framing of third-party Web sites or incorporation through framesets of content supplied by third-party servers. We cannot control and are not responsible for the information collection and privacy practices of such third-party Web sites, which may differ from those of this Site.
How can I unsubscribe to email lists and registrations?
You may access, correct, update, and/or delete any Personal Info that you submitted to the Site. You may also unsubscribe from mailing lists or any registrations on the Site. To do so, please either follow the instructions on the page of the Site on which you have provided such information or subscribed or registered or contact us at https://vtbexchange.com/contact.
VTBEXCHANGE has implemented generally accepted standards of technology and operational security in order to protect Personal Info from loss, misuse, alteration, or destruction. Only authorized VTBEXCHANGE personnel are provided access to Personal Info. Despite these precautions, VTBEXCHANGE cannot guarantee that unauthorized persons will not obtain access to your Personal Info.
This policy has been in effect since December 2022.
Contact us: https://vtbexchange.com/contact